England Ladies Motorcycle Leather Suit
England Theme Ladies high quality leather suit, Designed & tailored using the race geometry with latest high performance safety materials and advanced construction techniques. Alternation 1Pcs, 2Pcs and made to measure motorcycle leather suit available.
- Genuine Cowhide Leather 1.1-1.3mm thick for excellent resistance and extremely durable.
- Dual and Triple stitched at main seams areas for excellent tear resistance (design dependent).
- 100% Polyester mesh lining and Quilting (Design dependent).
- 8 Hard-plastic CE approved removable Armor: 2 shoulders, 2 elbows, 2 hips pads and 2 knees.
- 1 half inch tempered-form highly compressed back pad.
- Pre-Curved sleeves for proper riding position.
- Semi auto-lock zippers on the wrist for secure closure.
- High quality YKK zipper used throughout the suit.
- Cuff and Collar made of Soft neoprene (Design Dependent).
- Maximum stretch and resistance (Stretch Kevlar) is used in crotch, behind Calf and under sleeves.
- Interchangeable Knee Sliders.
- Rubber padding on Bicep, hip and tail bone ( Design Specific ).
- Perforated leather panels enhance airflow within the suit (optional).
- Leg over boot design (optional).
Additional Features (Optional)
- Kangaroo Leather available on demand. (Extra Charges)
- Aerodynamically sculpted racing speed hump, specifically designed for back protection in all conditions.
- Schoeller-Keprotec ® is optional for stretch material. (Extra Charges)
- 1 Pcs and 2 Pcs suit conversions available.
- Full or Partial suit Perforations as per requirements. (Extra Charges)
- Removable inside mesh lining. (Extra Charges)
- Leather Patching, Logo Printing and Embroideries. (Extra Charges)
- Custom Designing facilities available for new designs. (Extra Charges)
- Color alternations available as per requirements.
- Matching Leather Gloves available.
- Matching Leather Boots available.
Blue, Gray, Green, Mix Color, Red, Yellow
Custom, US-32, US-34, US-36, US-38, US-40, US-42, US-44, US-46, US-48, US-50
MotoGP, SKB, Tour, Track